Spindustry offers a variety of ways to learn more about solutions to benefit your business. Below is a list of upcoming webinars and pre-recorded sessions that we hope you find helpful.
These webinars are upcoming. We hope you can join us online!
- Making End-User reporting simple with Power BI in SharePoint on 6/20/2019 - Power BI is the tool of choice in Office 365 for easily creating and deploying beautiful reports and dashboards. In this session, we will not only explore the power of this robust reporting tool, we will also explore how to easily get up and running, creating meaningful and rich reports. In this session we will provide an overview of Power BI online and Power BI Report Server and discuss what is included with these environments as well as data reporting techniques. You will create reports with Power BI Desktop using data stored in an Excel document, create reports with Power BI Desktop using data stored in a Data Warehouse, create a Dashboard and add reports to a SharePoint Modern UI Page.
- Is Enterprise eCommerce Right For My Business? - Today it is hard to imagine a manufacturer or large scale retailer not having a website. Tomorrow it will be equally hard to imagine these organizations not selling equipment and parts online. This change to eCommerce is bringing big increases in revenues and profits. Even with a complex selling cycle, configurable products and 50,000+ SKUs, you can sell online. Find out if your business is ready for enterprise eCommerce today – or if you really should have started a year ago.
On Demand Webinars
To listen to these on demand webinars, previously recorded, please follow the links below. Each run about an hour in length:
- Team Up with MS Teams
- Embracing the Modern Movement (from Classic SharePoint to Modern UI in SharePoint Online)
- An Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint
- Improving Your Team’s Efficiency with Office 365 and SharePoint
- SharePoint Best Practices
We thank you for your interest in learning more. Let us know if you have any questions.