Spindustry offers a variety of ways to learn more about solutions to benefit your business. Below is a list of upcoming webinars or pre-recorded sessions that we hope you find helpful.
The following webinars are upcoming and we hope you join us online!
- Embracing the Modern Movement on 4/25/2019 - It is time to switch from Classic SharePoint to the Modern UI in SharePoint Online. If you've been holding out or waiting for the Modern UI to meet your needs, this session will examine the latest Modern UI features and take a look at what you can create with Microsoft's latest enhancements.
- Team Up with MS Teams on 5/30/2019 - Microsoft Teams is without a doubt the centerpiece of the Office 365 arsenal of tools. When it comes to collaboration and integration, it is easy to see why many organizations have adopted Microsoft Teams as a go-to collaboration tool. In this session we will provide an overview of Microsoft Teams, discuss how Teams are created, discuss what gets created when you create a Team, examine Channels, Chat, storing files and integration, discuss meetings in Teams, and discuss governance.
- Making End-User reporting simple with Power BI in SharePoint on 6/20/2019 - Power BI is the tool of choice in Office 365 for easily creating and deploying beautiful reports and dashboards. In this session, we will not only explore the power of this robust reporting tool, we will also explore how to easily get up and running, creating meaningful and rich reports. In this session we will provide an overview of Power BI online and Power BI Report Server and discuss what is included with these environments as well as data reporting techniques. You will create reports with Power BI Desktop using data stored in an Excel document, create reports with Power BI Desktop using data stored in a Data Warehouse, create a Dashboard, and add reports to a SharePoint Modern UI Page.
On Demand Office 365/SharePoint Webinar Series
The Spindustry SharePoint team is delighted to provide you access to a FREE 3-part Webinar Series on Microsoft’s Office 365 and SharePoint. Each webinar is about one hour in length.
To listen to these on demand webinars, held previously, please follow the links below:
- An Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint
- Improving Your Team’s Efficiency with Office 365 and SharePoint
- SharePoint Best Practices
We thank you for your interest in learning more and let us know if you have any questions.