Spindustry offers a variety of ways to learn more about solutions to benefit your business. Below is a list of upcoming webinars and pre-recorded sessions that we hope you find helpful.
These webinars are upcoming. We hope you can join us online!
- Improve your Top Line and Bottom Line with eCommerce - Thu, Aug 15, 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT - The idea of launching an online store and growing sales is exciting. The real key is to start out on the right foot with identifiable goals, proper investment and support, and a plan to get it done. In this session we will provide an overview of the current eCommerce landscape, introduce an eCommerce opportunity worksheet, outline proper investment in development and support, empower you to evaluate objections and roadblocks and spotlight solutions to questions you may have about current sales channel partner relationships.
- SharePoint Roadmap: Tales from the 2019 Conference - Thu, Sep 19, 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT - Understanding Microsoft's Roadmap for SharePoint can be an essential part of your organization's Governance. In this webinar, we will discuss several of the announcements that were made at SPC2019 along with announcements that have been 'confirmed' for this year's Ignite conference. Join us as we preview enhancements in the areas of: SharePoint Administration, Modern UI updates, New List features including importing from Excel, New Modern UI web parts from the PNP community and more!
On Demand Webinars
To listen to these on demand webinars, previously recorded, please follow the links below. Each run about an hour in length:
- Forms, Planner and Stream - 3 tools in the Office 365 arsenal
- Is Enterprise eCommerce Right For My Business?
- Converting your InfoPath (Moving from InfoPath)
- Making End-User reporting simple with Power BI in SharePoint
- Team Up with MS Teams
- Embracing the Modern Movement (from Classic SharePoint to Modern UI in SharePoint Online)
- An Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint
- Improving Your Team’s Efficiency with Office 365 and SharePoint
- SharePoint Best Practices
We thank you for your interest in learning more. Let us know if you have any questions.