Join us for a webcast looking at your business through the lens of a strategic CFO. The goal will be to provide education, tips, and generate thought provoking ideas to navigate through the many challenges facing today's business leaders.
Molly Varangkounh is a Director at CFO Systems, a company that specializes in providing C-Suite leadership on demand. She has extensive financial and executive leadership experience within the mid-sized manufacturing and distribution industry.
Attendees will learn about:
- How today's CFO is a strategic partner for the organization's top leader
- Financial Review 101 – What you and your leadership team should care about on the financial statement
- Cash Flow Strategies – Where is all the cash going? How do we change it?
- Inventory Management – How to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the company
- Hidden Costs – How process improvement can save you more than you know
- Leadership and Employee Engagement – How employee retention strategies are an investment in your future
- Managing Change – How to help your team identify opportunities for improvement and execute them effectively
- Financial Partners – How to strengthen and leverage your banking relationship
Who Should Attend:
- Business leaders who are concerned about their financial performance but not sure what to do about it
- C-suite professionals who are looking for ways to strengthen their team, improve their organization's results and prepare for long-term success
- Manufacturers who are great at building their product, but need financial guidance and strategic support to grow their business
- Finance professionals looking for new ways to support their organization
This webinar is part of Spindustry's Business Acceleration Series.