Today it is hard to imagine a manufacturer or large scale retailer not having a website. Tomorrow it will be equally hard to imagine a manufacturer not selling equipment and parts online. This change to eCommerce is bringing big increases of revenues and profits. Even with a complex selling cycle, configurable products, or 50,000+ SKUs, you can sell online. Find out if your business is ready for enterprise eCommerce today – or if you really should have started a year ago.
In this session we will:
- Define eCommerce
- Provide an overview of the current eCommerce landscape
- Discuss a Brand versus Retail Approach
- Talk about the differences and opportunities between B-to-B and B-to-C
- Things to consider before jumping into eCommerce
- 1-in-30 Here we share specific actions you can take in the next 30 days to get started