Achieving a confident IT security posture means chasing a wildly moving target. Cyberthreats are constantly evolving, the stakes of an attack keep rising, cyberinsurance costs are skyrocketing, and implementing an IT security model that lets you sleep at night keeps getting more complex.
The challenge, even if you are in an Office 365 environment, is that there's no one-and-done approach to IT security. Even if there was, most organizations would struggle to implement and pay for a huge one-time initiative. But you can follow a proven path to IT security maturity. Finding your path lets you build your security posture appropriately over time, based on your organization's risk factors and budget as well as compliance requirements, industry standards, and best practices.
In this expert panel discussion webinar, you’ll learn how to develop your path to security maturity:
- Go behind the headlines to identify the greatest threats to practices like yours, and the actions required from cloud and IT providers to protect you
- Understand what's driving the fast-changing cyberinsurance market, how underwriters decide rates, and what to look for in a policy
- Understand the impact of the Security and Compliance centers on SharePoint and your Office 365 environment
- Understand the security touchpoints in SharePoint and why good SharePoint security governance is important to every organization
- Prioritize security approaches based on most-common vulnerabilities and create an ongoing path to security maturity that helps you balance costs and risk
Who Should Attend:
Anyone interested in providing a secure Office 365, SharePoint, and MS Teams. All COO, CTO, CIO, CFO, and IT Managers