This webinar is part of Spindustry's Business Acceleration Series. Spindustry can be a wonderful partner in our areas of expertise. Sometimes, however, we need to call in outside experts to help you focus on and grow other parts of your business. This session’s focus: SUPPLY CHAIN
Mike Mohr is a Director at CFO Systems leading the Supply Chain practice. He has extensive experience within manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, e-commerce, and financial services industries assisting small and mid-sized organizations managing suppliers and spend through the procurement function.
Join us for a webcast looking at your business through the lens of a strategic procurement professional. The goal will be to provide education, tips, and generate thought provoking ideas to navigate through these turbulent times within supply chain.
Attendees will learn about:
- Market Volatility
- Supply Chain Challenges & Change
- Supply Chain Measurement/Effectiveness
- Managing Uncertainty
- Strategic Procurement
- Where & How to Save Money
- Discussion and Q&A
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals involved in supply chain and procurement who want a refresher and more
- C-suite professionals in manufacturing who may NOT be familiar with supply chain management but wish to know more
- Anyone in manufacturing suffering from supply chain effects and looking for help and ideas