Today's healthcare teams are tracking a lot of information and processes. In many cases, those teams are still using static methods of tracking like Excel documents or Word documents. In this webinar, we will examine how your healthcare team can automate those processes to include tracking, notifications, approval and more using SharePoint Lists and Libraries, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Planner and other Microsoft 365 tools and technology. We'll even dive into how custom development can help your team.
We will take a look at:
- The power of a SharePoint List
- Automating your existing Excel-based tracking and processes
- Moving processes to SharePoint project sites and MS Flow
- Moving processes to MS Planner, MS Flow, and MS Teams
- Creating custom applications in SharePoint and SPFx
Who should attend
Healthcare teams that manage processes, track information, or handle notification processes via email, as well as anyone who wants to learn about ways to improve their existing processes and get time back in their day.