Need to give your SharePoint a touch up or a face lift?
Today’s businesses are striving to become more diverse, more inclusive, and to find better ways to make sure that their employees feel as if they belong. They are also searching for ways to make work-life more manageable and more efficient.
In this webinar, we will explore 7 tips you can start on today to make your SharePoint environment more helpful and easier for employees to use. We will give you insight into several SharePoint topics that will make your SharePoint better.
Attendees will learn:
- How to creatively use the News Web Part
- How using a SharePoint page will help you to add context around libraries and list
- How content types help you maximize the power of your SharePoint environment
- How customizing your Search benefits every SharePoint user
- How a clear Navigation strategy benefits every SharePoint user
- How Active Directory Groups can help ease the management of permissions in SharePoint and can make your environment more auditable
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who currently have SharePoint, who are looking for ways to improve the SharePoint experience for their organization
- SharePoint power users that are looking for ways to improve the SharePoint experience for all users
- COO, CTO, CIO roles, as well as IT Managers and HR Managers that are interested in implementing SharePoint and want to start with effective best practices