Most Office 365 licenses come with Power BI. In this webinar, we’ll talk about how to get up and running, creating reports with Power BI Desktop and Power BI online. We’ll take a look at some common report scenarios and give you an overview of how those scenarios are implemented in Power BI. For instance, how to create a report that has weekly data imports, or how to create a report from a SharePoint list.
Join us as we help you start to take advantage of Power BI in your environment.
Attendees gain an understanding of:
- What Power BI is and how it can help
- What a user can accomplish using Power BI Desktop
- How to centralize report data using Power BI Online
- How to create a Power BI report for a SharePoint list
- How to create a report that allows you to ask it questions
Who Should Attend:
- CIO, COO, CTO roles
- Users that wish to understand how Power BI can be used in their environment
- Data Analyst and Data Managers