Web Application Development
Your business needs to be online. These days, a brochure is not enough. You need your customers and prospects to find you, engage with you and buy your products and services. Your website may, in fact, be the ONLY way they know you.
Considering serious eCommerce? You will need a partner that is an expert in the complexities of online business and web development such as:
- Deep knowledge of product taxonomy to successfully support quality of search and navigation for product inventories with tens to hundreds of thousands of SKUs
- Significant experience integrating online stores with ERPs and other backend systems
- Particular expertise in high-volume replacement part SKUs
- Complex dealer/retail pricing models
- ADA, GDPR and PCI compliance expertise
- Enterprise class hosting solutions
- Search engine optimization best practices including on page elements, OG tags, Google Analytics tracking, keyword research and legal mandates
- Paid digital marketing including Google Ads, social channel advertising, programmatic and display advertising
- Responsive website design and development expertise and mobile app development
Spindustry eCommerce examples include:
Spindustry has also created a Run, Grow and Transform digital analysis process to help maximize results for your business. You can read more about this process and our digital solutions for manufacturers and distributors in our book.
If you have enterprise website requirements, outside of eCommerce, Spindustry can still help. Enterprise features include:
- Supporting multiple divisions of one organization
- Serving multiple and diverse audiences
- Login security, including role or task-based access
- Multilingual support
- Sophisticated tracking requirements
- Integrations with other systems (ERP, Salesforce, etc.)
From front end strategy to back end integration, we handle the hard stuff.
If you have a traditional agency partner, we may be able to work with them to deliver you a complete solution. Learn more about how we partner with traditional agencies.