Join us for an informative webinar where we review the results of an attitudinal study of over 750 farmers citing their attitudes and preferences as they work towards making informed purchases. While you can likely guess the Internet plays a role in their decision making, how different groups use the Internet and when they choose not to may surprise you. If you are a dealer, distributor or manufacturer looking to make decisions about your digital and marketing strategy this real evidence will help you make informed decisions or back up decisions you have made.
What you'll learn:
- What's the first step farmers take in researching a part or piece of equipment?
- What percentage of farmers go to YouTube before they buy?
- How important is social media in the buying process?
- Should I still be printing catalogs?
- How loyal are these customers once they buy that first time?