Reporting is an essential part of business. If you have data, it is likely that you will want to analyze that data. If you are in Office 365, reporting on your data can be easy and cost efficient. Power BI, which is included in most Office 365 licensing, is your quick and easy way to creating beautiful, meaningful reports and dashboards for your organization. You will want to attend this webinar if you are in one of these roles: CIO, CTO, IT Manager, CFO, Power Users, End Users or Report Users.
Join us as we discuss the importance and the role of Power BI in your organization. If you are new to reporting, we’ll give you a good look at how easy it is to get started. And if you are familiar with reporting with other tools, we’ll even discuss what it takes to move from commonly used reporting tools, like Tableau, into Power BI.
At the end of this webinar you will have learned the following:
- What is Power BI?
- Power BI licensing options
- Overview of Power BI tools and options
- Creating Reports in Power BI Desktop
- Creating Reports in Power BI Online
- Creating Dashboards
- Using Power BI with Office 365 tools and SharePoint
- Moving reports from Tableau to Power BI