Word Table of Authorities, Styles and TOC
OLWRD7- *This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home.
A Table of Authority (TOA) is part of a legal brief that contains an index of cases, statutes, and secondary sources cited. This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the tools to create a Table of Authority, Statement of Issues, Table of Figures, an Index and a Table of Contents.
Word Beginning Tips & Tricks class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- Use the Navigation Pane to move to various sections of the document
- Add the Mark Citation command and Show/Hide command to the Quick Access Toolbar for quick access
- Mark text for a Table of Authority
- Add Categories to a TOA
- Add Captions for Figures and Tables and create a Table of Figures
- Mark Items for an Index and create an Index
- Work with Styles
- Generate a Table of Contents