Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will help you learn how to make Microsoft Word work for you. The features covered in this class will help you create complex and professional documents with a consistent look and feel.
Word 2016 Beginning Tips & Tricks class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- Manage Large Documents
- Customize Formats using Styles
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert a Table of Contents & Index
- Use the Navigation Pane to move quickly through a large document
- Use the Expand and Collapse feature
- Control the Flow of a Document
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Work with Indents on the Ruler
- Insert Section and Page Breaks
- Use Formatting Tools to edit text
- Change Case
- Repeat Formatting
- Format Painter
- Use the Reveal Formatting command
- Work with Headers and Footer
- Eliminate Header/Footer on First Page
- Create alternating Headers/Footers
- Add Path and Filename
- Insert Page Numbers as Footers
- Create different Headers/Footers for different Sections of a document