Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the basics for creating documents using Word as well as give you many tips and tricks for making Word work for you.
If you are new to Word or have been using Word for a while and are looking for shortcuts, this class is for you.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Also, students should be familiar with opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
- Create, save, pin and close documents
- Customize the quick access toolbar
- Shortcuts to navigate and select text
- Format text and use the format painter
- Borders and shading
- Format paragraphs
- Move & copy text
- Create numbered and bulleted lists
- Use word’s writing tools to automate typing
- Check spelling and grammar
- Use autotext and autocorrect