PowerPoint Beginning Tips and Tricks
OLPPT1- *This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
Learn PowerPoint from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the basics for creating presentations using PowerPoint as well as give you many presentation tips. If you are new to PowerPoint or have been using PowerPoint for a while and are looking for shortcuts, this class is for you.
PowerPoint should enhance the content of your presentation. This class will teach you how to create a presentation that will help your audience remember your presentation.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Also, students should be familiar with opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
- Open, save, and close a presentation
- Create a new presentation
- Work in slide view and outline view
- Use templates to enhance your presentation
- Change the look of your presentation with design templates
- Insert, format and delete objects and pictures
- Run a slide show
- Presentation tips