In this 3-hour instructor-led, online course, you will explore features in Microsoft Teams, Planner, Forms, and OneNote.
You will learn how to work with MS Teams to create Chats, Teams and Channels. You will learn how to create private and group Chats. You will learn how to create or join a Team. You will learn how to create and work with Channels in a Team. You will learn how to add items to your Channels.
You will learn how to use Planner to create tasks and meetings called Plans. You will organize projects into Plan Buckets and view the progress of the Plans. You will learn how to create intuitive surveys and forms using Microsoft Forms. You will learn how to send forms to employees or external clients and collect the responses. You will learn how to review a form's report.You will learn how to use OneNote to organize your notes from other programs. You will learn how to create notebooks that are stored in OneDrive that can be shared across multiple devices. You will learn how to create sections and pages in a notebook. You will learn how to add tables, attachments, and links to a page. You will learn how to search for items in your notebook.
Familiarity with the Office 365 environment is helpful but not required.
- What is Microsoft Teams
- Create a Private and Group Chat
- Join a Team
- Work with Channels in a Team
- Add Content to a Team or Channel
- What is Planner
- Create Tasks in Planner
- Add items to Tasks
- Organize Tasks into Buckets
- View Tasks by Boards, Filters, Charts and Schedule
- What is Forms
- Create Forms
- Share a form for collaboration
- Send a form and collect responses
- Review a Form’s report
- What is OneNote
- Create a Notebook
- Create Sections and Pages in a Notebook
- Add to a Page using Note Containers, Attachments and Links
- Copy Content from and Office Application or insert content
- Add Tags and Search in a Notebook