Excel - Intro to Tables and PivotTables
OLEX5- *This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
Learn Excel from the comfort of your office or home.
Learn the powerful aspects of working with a database in Excel by using the Tables and PivotTables features. Learn how to clean up your data by using the Text to Columns, Flash Fill, Remove Duplicates and Data validation features. Use the Tables feature to quickly organize data and the Pivot Tables feature to look at your data as the “big picture”.
Excel 2016 Beginning Tips & Tricks class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- Separate text from one column into multiple columns by using Text to Columns feature
- Remove duplicate data
- Limit the information entered into cells by using Data Validation
- Build, sort and filter lists of information using the table feature
- Automatically summarize data using subtotals
- Create a PivotTable report
- Reset the summary function in a PivotTable report
- Separate the data in a PivotTable using the filters field
- Create a PivotChart report