Learn Excel from the comfort of your office or home.
Become a more powerful Excel user as you expand your use of Formulas and Functions.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will explore more of the popular intermediate functions in Excel and give you the tools to manipulate and understand your data. This course is good for anyone that needs to create formulas or understand formulas that have already been created.
Excel Intro to Formulas class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- Use date and time functions
- Adjust the case within cells with PROPER, UPPER, and LOWER
- Use the IF function to create logical tests
- Tabulate information using a single criterion with COUNTIF, SUMIF, AND AVERAGEIF
- Tabulate information using multiple criteria with COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, and AVERAGEIFS
- Use the DSUM and DAVERAGE function with a list
- Create VLOOKUPs and HLOOKUPs and use the MATCH function