The successful Account Executive candidate will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Account Executive to join our SharePoint team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
The Account Executive will work closely with our team of SharePoint consultants to understand the needs of our clients and provide solutions through the sale of SharePoint Governance, Implementation Services, Custom Development, and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in sales, with the ability to build relationships – especially with C-Level executives, negotiate effectively, and close deals. They should also have a working knowledge of the SharePoint platform and be able to identify opportunities for utilization of SharePoint within the prospect's environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Attending vertical industry conferences and following up with prospects developed at the conferences
- Identifying and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and lead generation activities
- Qualifying leads and coordinating with the consulting team to develop proposals and presentations
- Negotiating and closing deals with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with key accounts
- Achieving sales targets and contributing to the overall growth of the company
- Working with the consulting team to ensure current projects are on track, and to identify areas for additional sales
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of the SharePoint platform and its capabilities
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate effectively
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
When you join us at Spindustry, you'll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 25 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let's see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
- A description of your best qualities
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.