SharePoint Account Director
As a SharePoint Account Director at Spindustry you will contribute to the success of multiple client projects that utilize SharePoint, organize and manage financial objectives and identify new business opportunities for new and existing clients.
Spindustry is seeking an experienced account manager/project manager to join our SharePoint team. This highly motivated, organized individual must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing web development projects in an agile environment.
- Strategic Account Director for SharePoint projects
- Serving as Client Liaison
- Developing working relationships with multiple clients across different industries, and helping clearly set and manage expectations
- Ability to use SharePoint as a Power User and train clients
- Exhibiting exceptional communication skills with internal team and clients
- Coordinating resources and assigning tasks
- Managing project scope, budget and timeline
Best applicants will have:
- SharePoint knowledge, including understanding governance (2+ years of SharePoint experience required)
- Knowledge of O365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other software as needed
- College degree (2+ years)
- Workamajig experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects for multiple clients
- Ability to adapt and manage several different situations at any time
When you join us at Spindustry, you'll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 25 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let's see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
- A description of your best qualities
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.