If you're a hard-working professional who focuses on doing great work, we'd like to talk. Our team has an average tenure of more than 12 years and enjoys a great work environment, awesome benefits and an exceptionally fun and flexible place to work.
Spindustry is looking for a Developer who is strong in Microsoft C# .NET, MVC, and related technologies.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a strong understanding of all .net technologies, front and back, full-stack software development.
- Must be proficient in C#.NET, MVC, ASP.NET, and knowledge of some ASP.NET Core and ShaePoint is a plus.
Essential C# Development related Job Functions:
- Work with stakeholders, project managers and development team on C# and MVC projects.
- Partner with development team for advanced integrated development as necessary.
- Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to either automate processing or modify existing enterprise systems using object oriented programming, testing, and debugging to implement improvements.
- Work with the business analysts and enterprise application user base to identify gaps between business processes and system functionality and design methods to bridge the gap.
- Document all aspects of system design, develop, and test new and modified computer programs by applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Understand existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production and workflow of business processes.
- Ensure data security and integrity.
- Review user requirements and perform analysis, design, implementation and installation related to new software developed and/or acquired.
- Take ownership of the projects and tasks assigned and ensure deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Provide post implementation production support including problem triage, analysis, and resolution.
- Provides on-call support as assigned.
- Adhere to Web Accessibility standards.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed; this description is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the duties of this position.
- Experience with InfoWise and DFFS is a plus.
- Understanding of SharePoint out of the box (OOB) features and toolsets is a plus.
- 1-2 years SharePoint 2013 experience is preferred.
- 7-10 years of related programming/software development experience work experience preferred.
- Associate's degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of education and/or directly related work experience; bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience .NET C# programming language.
- 2 years of MVC experience.
- Some experience with unit and integration testing of code.
- Minimum of five years' experience developing applications for enterprise business customers.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. Interacts with business lines to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solutions based on bias from previous experience.
- Well versed in software development industry standards, and best practices.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Visual Studio source controls.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (to include SSIS,SSRS and SSAS).
When you join us at Spindustry, you’ll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 20 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let’s see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.