If you're a hard-working professional who focuses on doing great work, we'd like to talk. Our team has an average tenure of more than 12 years and enjoys a great work environment, awesome benefits and an exceptionally fun and flexible place to work.
Spindustry is seeking an experienced account manager/project manager to join our team. This highly motivated, organized individual must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing web development projects in an agile environment and/or managing accounts from within a marketing agency environment.
- Developing working relationships with multiple clients across different industries and helps clearly set and manage expectations.
- Managing team members across disciplines, including web design and development, strategic business analysis, marketing campaign design and executing and content creation.
- Managing financial objectives by preparing and managing budgets including project profitability and revenue, forecasting projections and creating invoices.
- Preparing meeting agendas, capturing meeting notes, assist in specifications writing, creating and managing project timelines, coordinating resources and assigning tasks and ensuring successful execution of projects.
- Managing all day-to-day operations aspects of the project scope, the internal team and the client expectations.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team to ensure accuracy and operational function.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with outside vendors as needed for projects.
- Identifying and assisting in new business development opportunities for existing and new clients.
- Exhibiting exceptional communication skills with internal team and clients.
- Effectively manage all facets of account management.
- Proven record of 3+ years of account management.
- Successfully executed projects in an agile environment and/or successfully managed accounts from within a marketing/advertising agency environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn content management system and other software as needed.
- Workamajig experience a plus
- Experience in web development and/or marketing campaign development projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Ability to adapt and manage several different situations at any time.
When you join us at Spindustry, you’ll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 20 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let’s see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
- A description of your best qualities
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.
- 1370 NW 114th Street, Suite 300
- Des Moines, Iowa 50325