As a Support Professional at Spindustry you will contribute to the success of multiple client projects.
Spindustry is seeking an experienced professional to join our Support team. This highly motivated, organized individual must have a minimum of X years of experience managing web development projects in an agile environment.
- Go getter
- Task oriented – Solution focused
- Dedication to the job and the team
- Team focused – no lone wolves
- Ability to be on call to address issues off hours
Required Skills and Experience:
- Windows Server
- Windows desktop OS
- VMWare vSphere and vCenter
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Active Directory
Required Knowledge and Concepts:
- Understanding of server management and maintenance
- TCP/IP stack concepts
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET
- DNS concepts
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Best Practices and importance to business operations
- General understanding of troubleshooting and critical thinking
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Group Policy
- Azure (multiple products)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Elastic Stack
When you join us at Spindustry, you'll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 25 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let's see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
- A description of your best qualities
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.