Business Development Executive
If you're a hard-working professional who focuses on doing great work, we'd like to talk. Our team has an average tenure of more than 12 years and enjoys a great work environment, awesome benefits and an exceptionally fun and flexible place to work.
Our growing enterprise web development company is seeking an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for a professional who has a strong track record of creating results that align to our business goals. First and foremost, we’re looking for a sales professional who understands how to create connections with ideal profile prospects to introduce manufacturing and distribution companies to our web strategy, development and digital marketing products and services. We’re looking for an individual who is ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment. Successful applicants will need to be able to travel on occasion.
Business Development Executive responsibilities include:
- Follow established sales process to attract and engage with prospective clients
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential prospects
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
Business Development Executive skills:
- Minimum 10 years of proven, professional services selling experience
- Ability to develop good relationships with existing and potential clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in project management, web technologies and digital marketing is considered a plus
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
When you join us at Spindustry, you’ll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for over 20 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO. So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us today and let’s see where tomorrow takes us.
- Your resume
- A description of your best qualities
We thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team and look forward to hearing from you.
- 1370 NW 114th Street, Suite 300
- Des Moines, Iowa 50325