E-Commerce is particularly challenging when you are dealing with 10,000+ SKUs, a complex buying process, and integration with backend systems. Our E-Commerce services have you covered and we will help you sell more parts online.
We help companies maximize online sales opportunities for parts and equipment. Whether you’re already selling online or thinking about adding E-Commerce to your business, our team of experts can guide you with powerful ideas to sell more online. Regardless of your store platform, our team can validate best practices and make your online offering better.
E-Commerce involves a wide range of opportunities and complexities. The Spindustry team leverages two platforms to build online shopping experiences. We will work with you to determine the best solution for your specific situation. In addition to online store systems, our clients rely on us for Customer and Dealer Portals, Resource Libraries, Marketing Portals and more.
Spinmarket™ is a versatile, highly customizable platform that offers tremendous flexibility when it’s merited. When your organization offers thousands of products, Spinmarket is often a perfect fit.
Znode is a headless E-Commerce platform that is ideal for multi-store situations and products and purchase flow that fit well into a pre-designed, templated system.
Getting your backend accounting, ERP and CRM systems to communicate with your online store can be challenging. Our experienced team of technical professionals knows how to properly integrate data streams to maximize your E-Commerce success.
Organizations turn to Spindustry for expert guidance and marketing initiatives that drive qualified traffic to E-Commerce websites. Our team has deep experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and many other tools that promote the sale of equipment and parts to targeted audiences.
Considering serious E-Commerce? You will need a partner that is an expert in the complexities of online business and web development, including:
- Product taxonomy to support quality of search and navigation for product inventories from 10,000 to 5,000,000+ SKUs
- Integrating online stores with ERPs and other backend systems
- High-volume replacement part SKUs
- Complex dealer/retail pricing models
- ADA, GDPR and PCI compliance expertise
- Enterprise-class hosting solutions
- Search engine optimization best practices including on-page elements, OG tags, Google Analytics tracking, keyword research and legal mandates
- Paid digital marketing including Google Ads, social channel advertising, programmatic and display advertising
- Responsive website design and development expertise and mobile app development
Still want to learn more? Read On!