Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home. Learn more powerful aspects of Word to create online forms and printed forms. Learn to use the Tables & Borders Contextual Ribbon to quickly create customized tables in Word.
Word 2016 Beginning Tips & Tricks class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- create a table using the table menu, create a table using tables & borders
- quickly split or merge cells of a table
- add custom borders to individual cells or the entire table
- add a table heading on multiple pages of a document
- create a word form
- add text form fields; drop-down form fields; and check box form fields to a form
- add help text to a form
- create a form you can type on