Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home. “Redlining” is a form of editing in which red ink is used to indicate removal or addition of text in Microsoft Word. This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will teach you how to set up a document to show editing changes made in the document, or “redline” a document. We will use Microsoft Word’s Track Changes feature to automatically mark changes made in a document.
Word 2016 Beginning Tips & Tricks class or prior knowledge of the topics covered in that class.
- Sharing Documents and Tracking Changes
- Share a Document with Other Users (Redline)
- Track changes while you edit
- Add Comments to a document
- Stop viewing the Track Changes
- Remove tracked changes and comments
- Displaying Markups
- Change the way that markup is displayed
- Check a document for tracked changes and comments
- Keep Tracked Changes and send clean copy to customer
- Compare or Combine Documents
- Combine Two Documents