Word Mail Merge
OLWRD3- *This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
Learn Word from the comfort of your office or home. Would you like to be able to create mailing labels from an address list you use in Excel or a Word table? Word's Mail Merge feature can automatically assign user address and name information to individual labels or to personalize letters for mass distribution.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the tools in Word to merge an Excel or Word list with documents, envelopes, or labels to create a Mail Merge.
A basic knowledge of Word.
- Create a main document letter
- Add a data source in Word or Excel
- Merge a main document and data source
- Use the query option, merge an Excel list
- Create envelopes & mailing labels
- Create a directory