What is a SharePoint Library? A SharePoint Library is a place to store your documents. You can upload, create, update, and collaborate with team members.
This two-hour Live, Instructor-led course will explore how to work with libraries. Learn how to upload documents, edit using the Check In and Check Out features, work with Version History, and Search items in a Library or Site. This course is for SharePoint Administrators or Power Users.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using Chrome or Microsoft Edge to navigate a website. Also, students should be familiar with opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. A basic knowledge of SharePoint is helpful.
- Overview of SharePoint
- How to Follow a Site or Content
- Add a Site to the Windows Access Bar
- Overview of Libraries
- Work with Libraries
- Add a document to a Library
- Create a new document from SharePoint
- Edit a document
- Check Out documents
- Check In or Discard Check In
- Multiple people editing documents
- Save an email attachment to a Library
- Work with Version History
- Create new versions
- View version history
- Restore previous versions