Learn PowerPoint from the comfort of your office or home.
This three-hour Live Instructor-led course includes tips for working with your presentation's layout, adding and modifying objects, inserting charts and working with slide transitions and animation. This course also includes fine tuning your presentation by adding SmartArt diagrams, working with tools to remove backgrounds from pictures or adding a picture as a slide background, and using the Photo Album feature.
PowerPoint should enhance the content of your presentation. This class will teach you how to create a presentation that will help your audience remember your presentation.
A basic knowledge of PowerPoint
- Work with master views to change items on all slides
- Add a picture or logo to master slides, Work with bullets
- Insert, layer, align, and group objects
- Insert a chart slide, Create, modify & format charts
- Animate charts
- Add slide transitions in slide sorter view
- Add text animation & animation effects
- Create, modify & format diagrams using SmartArt
- Use screenshot graphics, Remove the background from a picture
- Add pictures as a background to slides
- Create & modify a photo album
- Use action buttons and hyperlinks
- Work with custom shows
- Package your presentation to use on other computers