Learn PowerPoint from the comfort of your office or home.
This three--hour Live Instructor-led course includes customizing your presentation and exploring advanced features. Creating your own Design Theme can add that polished look to your presentation that meets your organizations guidelines. We will discuss how to change color for a Chart and save the template, and how to create a group of colors for a Table. Creating Custom Slide Layouts will give you more options for how you want your slides laid out. We will discuss how to add existing slides and Word outlines into a presentation, create Sections and set timings for your slides as well as create Custom Slide Shows. We will also view new features available in the 2019 version of PowerPoint such as 3-D images, Morph Transitions, and Design ideas. Customizing your presentation will give you new options and save you time when creating presentations.
Basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Work with Themes
- Create a Custom Theme
- Use Custom Themes
- Save a Template to use on New Presentations
- Use the Design Template
- Change Colors of a Chart and Save as a Template
- Create a Group of Colors for a Table
- Create and Apply Custom Slide Layouts
- Update PowerPoint Fonts in a Presentation
- Insert Slides from Other Presentation or Word Outlines
- Add Video to an Existing Slide
- Use Sections in a Presentation
- Create Timings for a Slide Show
- Create Custom Slide Shows
- Explore PowerPoint 2019 Features