Outlook Tips and Tricks
Learn Outlook from the comfort of your home or office.
This three-hour Live Instructor-led course includes basic and intermediate tips and tricks in Outlook to create emails, organize email messages, schedule appointments and meetings and navigate Outlook.
This course will help you get your messages read, organize your inbox and calendar and show you the tools that will get Outlook working for you! Even if you are proficient in Outlook, we will cover many shortcuts and features that can save you time.
Basic Computer skills.
- Work with Basic Views – change views, use the Navigation Pane, Reading Pane and To-Do bar
- Compose Mail – Attachments and signatures
- Work with Distribution lists
- Organize Mail – Create folders, move and delete messages
- Set the Out of Office Assistant
- Find Messages – Instant Search, Search Folders, Conversation View
- Use Drag & Drop – easily work with Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks
- Schedule Meetings – schedule, respond, track and cancel meetings
- Set Message Options – Email Priority, Voting Buttons, Read Receipt
- Use Quick Steps
- Understand the Conversation View – viewing messages, ignoring conversations
- Use Follow-up Flags
- Create Rules
- Work with Contacts – create, change contact view, forward a contact record
- Work with Tasks
- Create Appointments – Recurring, All-Day Events, Private appointments
- Schedule Meetings – use Room Finder, respond and track, reschedule
- Share Your Calendar – permission levels, Calendar Groups, send a calendar via E-mail