Learn Outlook from the comfort of your office or home.
Sure you know the basics of Outlook, but are you using the powerful features in Outlook that can save you time and get you organized? Don't get bogged down with the ever increasing number of emails you receive. This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will help you get your messages read, organize your inbox and calendar and show you the tools that will get Outlook working for you! Even if you are proficient in Outlook, we will cover many shortcuts and features that can save you time.
A basic knowledge of Outlook
- Set Message Options – Email Priority, Voting Buttons, Read Receipt
- Use Quick Steps
- Understand the Conversation View – viewing messages, ignoring conversations
- Use Follow-up Flags
- Organize Messages - Use Search Folders, People Pane
- Create Rules
- Work with Contacts – create, change contact view, forward a contact record
- Work with Tasks
- Create Appointments – Recurring, All Day Events, Private appointments
- Schedule Meetings – use Room Finder, respond and track, reschedule
- Share Your Calendar – permission levels, Calendar Groups, send a calendar via E-mail