Outlook O365 Web App - Tips and Tricks
OLOUT3- *This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
Learn Outlook from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the basics for using Outlook web app to create emails, organize email messages, schedule appointments and meetings and navigate Outlook. This is the online version of Outlook.
If you are new to using the web version of Outlook or have been using Outlook Web app for awhile and are looking for shortcuts, this class is for you.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Also, students should be familiar with opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Open Office 365
Outlook Web App vs Outlook 2016
Work with Email
- Create a New Message
- Set Message Options
- Format and Send a Message
- Change the Mailbox View
- Focused Inbox – what is it and how does it work?
- Using Conversation View
- Flagging Items
Explore Outlook Settings
- Set your Email Signature
- Turn On/Off the Reading Pane
- Show Attachments Directly in the Inbox
- Set the Out of Office Assistant
- Add Templates, Turn on Quick Suggestions and Suggested Replies
- Send email attachments
- Send attachments as a Link
- Change the file permissions in an attachment
- Send an Email Message as an attachment
Working with the Calendar
- Using the Calendar View
- Settings in the Calendar Section
- Create a new calendar entry
- Add an Email Reminder on a Meeting Invite
Other Users Calendars
- Open Other Users Calendars
- View Other Users Calendars
- Share Your Calendar with Others
Work with Contacts