OLNOTE- *This course qualifies for 3.5 CPE credits*
Learn OneNote from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour LIVE Instructor-led course will introduce you to OneNote and give you the tools to create a digital notebook.
OneNote is a program for free-form information gathering. It is a digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across multiple devices.
Organizing Notes outside of OneNote can be a difficult task. Some notes are stored on paper, or in email messages, or in various programs on the computer. OneNote helps you to collect those notes and store them in notebooks in an organized format to enable you to retrieve the information quickly.
Previous OneNote experience is not required. To ensure your success, we recommend that you have a good understanding of how to use the Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Specific tasks that the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
OneNote 2016 Basics
- What is OneNote
- Opening and Creating a new Notebook
- Working with Sections and Pages
- Using Note Containers
- Modifying the contents of a Page
- Working with Template Pages
- Inserting items such as date and time stamp, Web Pages, Tables etc.
- Using OneNote with other office applications
- Using Screen Clippings and Quick Notes
OneNote 2016 Intermediate
- Difference between embedding content and linking content
- Organizing Notes
- Creating Section Groups
- Merging Sections
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Working with Tags
- Searching for items in your notebook