In this 3-hour instructor-led, online course, you will learn how to use the features of Outlook webmail to communicate with others and work with your calendar and contacts.
You will learn how to create documents in OneDrive. You will learn how to copy files from other locations to OneDrive. You will learn how to save documents from the office web apps to specific folders in OneDrive.
You will learn how to share documents directly from OneDrive, from office web apps and by sending a link to a document in OneDrive through Outlook webmail. You will explore the collaboration features in office web apps to view who you are sharing files with and add comments as you are collaborating.
- How to Access Office 365/Outlook Webmail
- Open Office 365, open Outlook webmail and customize Office 365 main screen
- Set message options, work with mailbox views
- Create a new calendar entry, open other users’ calendars
- Create a new contact, using your contact cards
- What is OneDrive
- How to access OneDrive
- Create a document from within OneDrive, Add a document to OneDrive
- Word Web App
- Create, save, and name a document
- Become familiar with the ribbons in Word
- Collaborate in Word
- Share Files
- Excel Web App
- Create a new workbook
- Become familiar with the ribbons in Excel
- Work in an Excel file live
- PowerPoint Web App
- Create a new presentation
- Become familiar with the ribbons in PowerPoint
- Add a new slide and choose a slide layout