Learn Excel from the comfort of your office or home. Become a more powerful Excel user as you expand your use of lookup tables.
Learn how to retrieve data by using lookup tables and data tables. Retrieve a piece of data from a Table using VLOOKUP and MATCH. Sometimes text values contain leading, trailing, or multiple embedded space. These characters can sometimes cause unexpected results when you sort, filter, or search. Use the CLEAN or TRIM functions to remove unwanted characters and spaces in your data.
Compare data using a one-variable or two-variable data table. Explore the new XLOOKUP function for Excel 2019.
*This course qualifies for 2 CPE credits*
A basic knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of formulas
- Create VLOOKUPs and HLOOKUPs and use the MATCH function
- Use VLOOKUP for a close match
- TRIM and CLEAN functions
- Perform a Two-Way Lookup
- MATCH function
- INDEX function
- Using Implicit Intersection
- Use CONCATENATE Function
- Use Data Validation and COLUMNS Function
- Data Validation
- COLUMN Function
- Perform a two-column lookup
- Use Data Tables
- One-variable data table
- Two-variable data table
- Explore XLOOKUP and FILTER functions for Excel 2019 Users