Excel Charts, Filters and Conditional Formatting
OLEX2- *This Course qualifies for 2 CPE Credits*
Learn Excel from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will explore the visual features of Excel that will get your data noticed.
Use the Excel Charts feature to create charts and graphically compare data. Understand data at a glance with the Conditional Formatting feature. This class will give you the skills to easily analyze data and identify patterns and trends.
A basic knowledge of Excel
- Create charts
- Edit charts using the contextual tabs
- Modify and format charts
- Use the Sparklines feature
- Apply conditional formatting to notice numbers in a spreadsheet that are too high or too low
- Use conditional formatting to graphically compare numbers in a spreadsheet
- Use and filter data from results of conditional formatting