Excel Beginning Tips & Tricks
OLEX1- *This Course qualifies for 2 CPE Credits*
Learn Excel from the comfort of your office or home.
This two-hour Live Instructor-led course will give you the basics for working with Excel as well as give you many tips and tricks that will save you time.
If you are new to Excel or have been using Excel for a while and are looking for shortcuts, this class is for you.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Also, students should be familiar with opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
- Open, save and close workbooks
- Create a worksheet
- Enter data and modify data
- Shortcuts to select cells
- Format cell contents and use the format painter
- Copy and move data
- Use autofill feature and autofill smart tags
- Work with multiple worksheets
- Sort data
- Work with views