Spindustry is now accepting applications for a Web Developer. We are seeking an experienced developer who is a project leader, wants to solve a client’s challenge or business need and can work in a fast-paced environment. As a Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for clients that span many industries. Our team environment allows you to collaborate with other developers, designers, account directors, strategists and digital marketers.
The Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Building highly efficient, high-performance websites
- Utilizing proven object-oriented ASP.NET technologies (VB.NET) with client-side jQuery framework
- Integrating with SQL Server backend using performance-tuned stored procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in developing Microsoft technologies (ASP, VB/ASP.NET)
- Verifiable history of successful project consultant work
- Business modeling, SQL knowledge, database construction experience
- Note that while HTML knowledge is important, you will be working with a graphic designer who will create the initial look and HTML cutup.
- Ability to take the lead on projects – offer up suggestions, ideas and solutions to meet a business requirement, discuss project needs with the client and think quickly on your feet to solve a problem.
Why you should join the Spindustry team:
- Best in class, award winning custom web development company
- Successful 18 year company history
- Established relationships with great companies in Iowa and across the United States
- Sense of accomplishment, experience personal and professional growth
- Great benefits + fun perks
To apply for the Web Developer position, please email your resume and three professional references.